Thursday, December 16, 2010

Going home today!



Well, I had Peyton Monday morning and we get to go home this morning! YAY
I can't wait to have this baby home and snuggle him all day! I am so in love and happy to have all 3 of my boys now! I can't ever say our family is "complete" but it is very close to that. We do want one more child though, so in another 3 years that is something we will talk about. And no, we won't be "trying" for a girl, we will be "trying" for a healthy child. If I am blessed with 3 living boys, then thats what I will get! I have Kinley in heaven and that is the only girl I get, then thats what I will live with. I will always love her and I will meet her one day in heaven. For now, I am focusing on my living gifts here on earth and I am so over joyed to have gotten this wonderful baby boy, just in time for Christmas! I can't believe in the last 11 months I have lost a baby and delivered a full-term baby...WOW, that is crazy....I am sure I will have an amotional break down soon, we will see...OK, I am leaving you with some more pictures!!

1 comment:

  1. You have been through so much in the past year, but look at that beautiful boy! Peyton is absolutely perfect. I know its bittersweet. Its hard to imagine my life without Judah but if we were to have the baby that we lost, he wouldn't be here, and I cannot even fathom that!

    ReplyDelete