Wednesday, December 8, 2010

4 more days, AHHHH

ok, my RCS is scheduled for Monday at 8:30 AM...I am SO nervous and off work now, so the days are going by VERY slow! I am trying to relax, but just so anxious!! My Last OB Monday went great, but the NST was weird...He was moving SOOO much, and his HB was ALL over...it was baseline 120's, and shoot up to 160s a lot and sometimes go as low as 109, but not for long at all..Just made me anxious..I have one last u/s and NST tomorrow though, so hopefully things go good..He still moves a lot, so that is a very good sign and I Am sure all is good. I am glad to be getting him out on Monday though...I will update soon!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! I am so excited for you and cannot wait to see pictures. This little girl is moving a lot too, and here I thought they were supposed to slow down a bit. Oh well, I will take it. I would rather have a foot lodged in my ribs than not feel anything.

    I am pretty sure if the doc's were concerned about his HB going all over the place they would have taken action. Just think of it like this... he is packing his bags and preparing for his eviction. LOL!!

    Much love and blessings!!

    ReplyDelete