Friday, January 21, 2011
5 weeks old!
Well, Peyton is doing great! It was a rough first 4 weeks..I felt like a zombie, but he is finally startinbg to sleep longer stretches at night! He has a clogged tear duct, so we are using drops and hopefully it works itself out! Elijah is the best big brother, he helps me a lot! I am anxious to see how much Peyton weighs at his 2 month appointment...He is growing like a weed! He was having tummy problems, but we finally figured out a formula that works with him! Well, I will post more later when I don't have a 4 year old and 5 week old need my attention! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Take a much needed break and don't worry about us in the blog world ~ we get it!
ReplyDeleteMine has tummy issues as well! He slept better at 2 weeks than he does now! Since I am breastfeeding though I have to try and figure out what I am eating that bothers him. Haven't figured it out yet.
ReplyDelete