Today was our first official snow day here in Michigan! As a teacher, these are what we live for! I got the call last night around 10pm. I was glad they called it early, but sometimes it is nice to get the call at 5am, when you are so tired...To top it all off, they cancelled my master's class at my university too, and Elijah slept in till 9 am!!!
Now we are going to relax all day and hopefully go sledding tonight! For some reason I was just SO tired yesterday, and I really needed this day. (hormones?)
So my hubby and I had a serious talk last night. After we lost Kinley, he didn't really want to talk about trying again for a while. It was the opposite for me. Last night, he finally told me he is ready to move on and start trying again, as soon as I feel ready. It is always good to know we are on the same page. You wouldn't want to try for another baby if you partners heart wasn't really in it.....
So, when I feel healthy and really read...We are both ready to go :) I know we will get out second miracle. I just look at Elijah and know how good god is. Last night, I was in the bath and Elijah came in and said "Mommy, I love you more then anything in the world." It so so sweet and so random. That is the reason we have to try again, and if god blesses us again we will be so happy. Miracles DO happen and all of our children are proof!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That is good that your hubby is on board now! I'm so excited for you guys. You'll have your rainbow baby in no time.
ReplyDeleteI know, I am super happy! You will have yours too!
ReplyDelete