Going back to work was great! It felt to get back into the routine, and everyone was great. It is so nice working with good people, who don't care if I talk about what happened. It is very therapeutic for me to talk about it. I still miss her everyday, and think about what would have been, but I am getting better. I know I will have another daughter someday soon, I just have a feeling!
I am excited to get pregnant again, but I am also excited to spend more quality time with Elijah before he does become a big brother someday, and also to go out with my hubby and friends! I have a feeling it is going to be a fun couple of months ahead.
I guess the new count down is Disney! We leave April 3rd, and I can't wait to see and enjoy it through my 3 year old son's eyes!
I am also waiting for the autopsy on Kinley, it makes me anxious, but I know in my heart she was most likely perfect. I know for some people that would be harder, but for me it isn't. Knowing she was healthy makes me know I do make healthy babies and that this was truly an accident, and my next baby will be full term and just as beautiful.
Well, I better get going...Talk to everyone soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I can relate so much. They haven't found anything wrong with our little guy and I know they won't. Have fun in Disney! We are hoping to do that in June when Jacob would have been due.
ReplyDeleteThat would be fun! I am excited..I am trying to look at all the postives from this whole experience...I know in the end, we will both have more beautiful living babies!!
ReplyDeleteWow, Disney sounds like fun. I've debated taking my kids there, but wonder if they should be older. I can't wait to see what Elijah thinks of it. I hope all continues to go well at work and home with your healing/grieving process!
ReplyDeleteThanks Becky...Yah...Elijah just turned 3, but he LOVES characters and we are going with my brother and his kids (13, 6, 4) so lEijah will have alot of fun with his cousins! It is even better that my parents are paying for the WHOLE trip for all of us....
ReplyDeleteMy healing process is going...I am doing very well, but my hormoes kinda got to me tonight and I am just in an overall BAD mood..BLA