Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Why Me?
Well...Things are going well in the Hosking household, but sadly it doesn't help the hurt of still missing our baby girl...We should have an almost 2 year old girl running around, but she is up in heaven...I LOVE Peyton SOO much, but it still stinks he doesn't have an older brother and sister. The littlest things trigger us missing sweet Kinley. Last night at dinner there was a cute little girl with brown stringy hair and you can't help but wonder...Would Kinley look like her? It just makes me so mad...why me???????? I wanted her so badly, but I try not to dwell, I know I have two healthy boys and I will be praying for a 3rd baby in the next year to complete our family. I hope everyone is doing great :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment