Wednesday, August 11, 2010

u/s

Soooooo.....

It's a boy!

He is perfect in every way....

I would by lying if I said I wasn't a little dissapointed, but I am already over it! Kinley sent me her little brother for a reason and now Joe says we can have a third some day! haha.... His u/s pictures look just like Elijah's...Very cool! I am just thankful he is healthy and growing with a strong heart beat! I am so excited to welcome him into our family in early December!

5 comments:

  1. :D Yess!!! How exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you! Exciting news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys! We WILL all get our rainbows, I just know it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad he looks perfect in there! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww how awesome!! He is going to bring so much joy to your family, I am so happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete