Well, we were out on the boat all day yesterday and when I got home I had a voice mail...It was MFM canceling my U/S for the THIRD time. To say I was upset was an understatement...Of course it was past 5:00 and now I have to wait until Monday at 8 am to try and get another appt. this week! They said the tech is still really sick and is taking another week off. OMG...You only have ONE tech? I am freaking 21 weeks and haven't had my U/S yet????
So I have to call 2 other hospitals in my area and try to get an appt. this week. I am sure I will get it in, but it is annoying! ahhhhhh...On a good note...me/the baby must be growing because I got the babys HB up above my belly button today! Which means my uterus is growing and so is baby bean! yay
Can't wait to see this babe and think of a name! We have a boy names picked out 100%, but not a girl name...SO we will see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

OMGoodness!! How FRUSTRATING!! But how exciting to be able to find the HB above your button. My kicks and flutters are starting to get a little higher now and when I lay down my bump seems to be moving towards my button. Praying that you get an appointment this week, wherever it may be.
ReplyDelete((HUGS))
Meredith
Thank you! Wednesday at 8:30 AM
ReplyDeleteYAY!