So..Here I am ...15 weeks 3 days and only 6 month out from losing my daughter at 21 weeks this past January..I had an appt. yesterday and everything was fine. Babys HB was 129...I am trying to stay VERY positive, but I am almost just waiting for this baby to die like Kinley...I am usually very positive, but it is so hard after losing a child. I just couldn't bare it...I got myself SO worked up before my appt. yesterday..I think I am going to HAVE to buy a doppler for in between appts. I am just always so worried there will be no heart beat...I just want to to bring this baby home in Decemeber! I think once we get pass 21 weeks I will feel "better"....My BIG U/S is scheduled for July 27th at a little past 19 weeks..I don't think we are finding out the sex...I just want this baby to be healthy and I really don't care what it is!
At the 8 and 12 weeks U/S baby was growing and looking good, so I think I need to just have faith he/she is continuing to grow and be healthy!
Needing support!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

We had a doppler and it saved my sanity...its not for everyone though because there may be times where you cant find the heartbeat...and thats freaky too...we bought ours on ebay and it works great! I know its hard after a loss...you almost expect the worst just so your prepared...but this baby is healthy and will be here soon! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Tina..Yah, I am worried about not being able to find it and freaking too..I am feeling movement, so I might not get one...Just not sure... :0
ReplyDeleteI know it's stressful. But just keep your faith and follow your gut instinct. You know this baby is going to be perfect! This pregnancy is already very different from your others. Everything is going to be fine. I'm with you all the way baby...xoxo
ReplyDelete