Not too much going on...ONE week left of work, then off until September 8th! yay
I am so excited to be home and relaxing with my family all summer! I decided to switch OB's and found one close to home! They are going to do bi-weekly ultrasounds and NST's after 24 weeks, and they said the latest they will deliver me is 39 weeks, which I really want! My next appt. is June 29th and I will almost be 16 weeks! I will start telling everyone after my next appt...Still not feeling much movement, I guess some twitches here and there...Then I will have the BIG u/s at the end of July, but we are NOT finding out the sex! It is going to be SO hard, but I want the surprise :)
well, I will update more after this last school week is over. Keep praying for us! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Officially in the 2nd trimester. Way to go!
ReplyDelete