Saturday, March 13, 2010

Pink Balloon

Been feeling good these past couple weeks..Time really does heal your heart. Obviously I will never ever forget, but I am just in a good place. I think the only thing that is hard still, is looking at all the cute girl spring clothes they have out in stroes, but I look and just think to myself "I still might have the little girl I have always wanted in my arms one day." I am only 26 and Kinley is not the end of my chapter. These sort of situations make you realize how lucky you are to have what you have now...

O yah...Totally random, but I am a big believer in signs..
Yesterday, on my way home from work..I saw this RANDOM pink balloon that was just floating up towards the heavens. I know in my heart it was Kinley. I just had this overwhelming feeling of her presence and her telling me everything is going to be OK, and that we are going to get our rainbow. I am so lucky to have my angel watching over me now. Not everyone has that...

No comments:

Post a Comment