My Dr. called today and I got the results of Kinley's autopsy. Basically, she told me she was perfect....So, the cause of death was the cord around her beck too tight, which caused her blood flow to stop and her heart to stop beating.
It is bitter sweat. I am SO happy she was healthy, but sad because she WAS and she was meant to born into my arms. This gives me great peace though. Knowing there was nothing "wrong" with her and now we can move on try for her little brother or sister. I feel like I can close this chapter now.
Thats it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This was beautifully said. I'm so proud of you, you are amazing!
ReplyDeleteI love you.
It's hard isn't it? We didn't do an autopsy, but the testing they did do showed nothing wrong. I am so ready to get pregnant again right now, but SO nervous!
ReplyDeleteLori: Thanks
ReplyDeleteLove you SO much!
Michelle: I know..crappy! :( I am ready, but SO nervous and scared too!!
I'm glad you know for sure now. ((Hugs))
ReplyDelete