Well, we didn't have an U/S Friday, so now the big U/S is scheduled at 21 weeks on 8/8 which is freaky since that is when I found out I had lost Kinley, but I know everything will be ok....SO I have my doppler now, so I will just do it before I go into the U/S that Monday..I have been using the doppler a lot, but I put it away today and I am only going to try and do it every other day...If I feel the baby move I won't be doing it..It almost causes MORE anxiety...I can feel the little bug squirming right now!
Bad News: I am now on 1 dose of insulin at night to get my fasting numbers under 90, but it doesn't hurt and it is best for the baby and I! This is a huge wake up call and I can't wait to lose all the weight after this baby! So...
8/8 big U/S at 3:00
8/9 Regular 21 week OB appt.
Then I will be getting this house organized and getting ready to go back to work on August 31st! ahhhhhhh
Until then, I have to finish my last class Wednesday and then Elijah and I are off to NY until the 7th!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

the doppler is a good thing but definitly try to limit it, I had a hard time but like you, if I felt the baby I was fine. It was the times he would be sleeping and nothing I did got him moving (he was such a heavy sleeper!) I know how anxious you must be, but this baby WILL be coming in Dec! Don't worry :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Tina! I can't wait :)
ReplyDeleteI recently came across your blog. I'm so sorry for the loss of your daughter. I lost my son at 19 weeks in May. It gives me hope to see women pregnant with their rainbow babies. I look forward to following your blog.
ReplyDelete