Monday, May 31, 2010

Due Date

Well, it is all over..Yesterday was Kinley's due date...
I am so happy to have MAY OVER and move on with the rest of 2010 and bringing home Kinley's brother or sister in December. I spent the day with family and friends and I made a "sad" day a happy one. I will always remember Kinley, but I don't want to dwell on her death. I am happy and excited to have a new life inside me and I am focusing on this little bean! I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day!

5 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you! Due dates can be hard, and you will always remember her on that day, but its awesome your making it a happy day, because you should celebrate her life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! It is bitter sweet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. the due date was the hardest for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so busy with other things in my life, that Ava's due date came and went and I forgot about it. I think about it sometimes now when I see people that were due around the same time as me holding their babies. I think, "I should be holding my baby now, too. Not visiting a gravesite." It has gotten easier. Hope things continue to go well for you!

    ReplyDelete