Thursday, April 1, 2010

11 weeks

Where has the time gone?
I can't believe I would be 32 weeks this Sunday..I know this because that is how many weeks I would have been in Disney. It is still hard, and I think about Kinley everyday. I miss the thought of having her in my arms in only 7 short weeks, instead we are starting to think about trying for another baby...

I guess it is just one of those days, I am just feeling down. I know Kinley is looking down on us and letting us know she is OK and she is playing with her future brother or sister. I can't wait to meet them some day soon! I have to keep the faith and be strong, if I don't....I will crumble and I have a beautiful son here on earth that I have to live for and be the best mom in the world for, I love Elijah SO much and I am so blessed to have him in my life. I will post pics when we get back from Disney next week. Have a nice week everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I know its hard, its like a countdown to a date that you were looking so foward too. My due date for the little one we lost was Dec. 31st, and even after Judah was born this past December, I still felt sad on the 31st...when you loose a baby all you have is the dates, hopes, and memories you had...you'll always remember her due date...it will always be a special day in your heart.

    I hope you guys have a great time in Disney, and take the time to relax and enjoy that beautiful son you have :)

    ReplyDelete